Savor/Beauty Founder Angela Jia Kim On Self-Care, Natural Beauty, And Organizing Your Gorgeous Chaos As An Entrepreneur
1st Apr, 2020
I can’t wait to share with you my newest favorite all-natural beauty brand called Savor/Beauty. The founder Angela Jia Kim and I talked about how she founded Savor/Beauty, how we can begin to organize our gorgeous chaos, and how we can incorporate more self-care in our daily life and in our skincare routine. Angela is a former concert pianist-turned-beauty entrepreneur, global speaker, and recovering workaholic. She built her business from the ground up to a multi-million dollar award-winning enterprise using skills she learned as a professional musician. As the founder of Savor/Beauty + Spa, natural skincare and spas inspired by Korean beauty rituals, she has become a self-care advocate for women who do it all. As you have heard before, take care of yourself first or you will have nothing left to give to others. Self-care is not selfishness. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Savor/Beauty Founder Angela Jia Kim On Self-Care, Natural Beauty, And Organizing Your Gorgeous Chaos As An Entrepreneur”
Imagine waking up refreshed, glowing, and excited to start your day doing what you love most. That is the result you will have when you incorporate self-care into your life. Angela Jia Kim the founder of Savor/Beauty shares how we can utilize our beauty routine as a self-care practice and how we can organize our gorgeous chaos so we can feel more energized and passionate about our pursuits.
“Self-Care is an action for which your future self will thank you for”
Questions I ask:
- What led you into starting a natural skincare line without having a background in it?
- How did you gain the knowledge of what to mix and the right formulations?
- What is one of the biggest lessons you learned during the early stages of entrepreneurship?
- What was the catalyst in changing your career?
- What we should look for in products that are toxic?
- What are the top 3 products you can’t live without?
- What is your beauty philosophy?
- What do you find is most needed for women entrepreneurs today?
- How can one utilize their beauty rituals as a self-care practice?
- What’s your take on self-care
- What makes the Next 90 Days planner different from the others out there?
- What are your personal practices to deepen your confidence
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit .
This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment