Toxicity: What Our Bodies Are Telling Us And How To Listen With Diane Kazer
26th Jun, 2019
Alright we are about to dive deep into toxicity. “What our bodies are telling us and how to listen.” This will be focused primarily on women’s health and the things that we might be doing to our body that is contributing to problems such as, headaches, autoimmune diseases, muscle soreness, inflammation and so forth. Even if this is mostly a topic for women, I encourage men to listen in, maybe your girlfriend, wife, or good friend is going through health problems. Please share this with her. As I like to say the more we know, we have the choice to make informed decisions. So here it is. Please welcome Diane Kazer. A pro soccer player turned Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Hormone Warrior, Diane is a Visionary and Game Changer in the world of women’s hormones and detox, empowerment and leadership. Clients come to her from all around the world to ditch their roadblocks and discover their soul goal.
She is the creator the CHI Hormone Warrior Transformation Tribe, which offers the perfect trilogy for ALL women’s transformation: CLEANSE your body, HEAL your hormones, IGNITE your life, which includes the T.I.T.S. Method, a holistic approach to healing from Breast Implant Illness.Her mission is to help women get the body they want, the energy they crave and the life they deserve in a matter of weeks, even if they’ve been struggling with their health for decades.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Toxicity: What Our Bodies Are Telling Us And How To Listen.”
Toxicity is all around us. Though imagine if what you thought was safe, ends up being exactly the cause of your problems. In this episode you will learn something the doctors have never told us. Everything from birth control, hormones, breast implant illness, explanting, to authentically loving ourselves. It’s time to make informed decisions for a happier, healthier you. Listen in women, and men share this with the ladies in your life. I highly suggest you tune in for the whole episode.
**The time stamp if you specifically would like to listen to information regarding Breast implant illness and explanting is: 45:48.
“It’s not about what is happening to you, it’s what’s happening through you”
Questions I ask:
- What can you tell us about Birth control and how is it harming our bodies?
- What are some warning signs to look for to know our hormones are out of balance?
- Can you explain how you found out about the Breast implant illness and what you learned along the way about this horrible illness that so many are suffering from?
- What are the symptoms one should look for?
- How do you recommend women remove the toxicity from their bodies, as opposed to just removing the implants and thinking that is enough?
- How do you suggest one finds the right doctor in their area? What are the critical things to look for in finding the right doctor for this procedure?
- Where do you suggest women go to be supported and ask the questions that doctors aren’t giving the answers to?
- How does self love contribute to our overall health?
What is a piece of advice you would say to someone that you wish you knew on your journey in life?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment