How To Transform Your Relationship Patterns, HEAL Your Past, And Come Home To Yourself | Sheleana Aiyana
23rd May, 2022
My guest has been making a significant impact on many lives by her wildly popular site and social following of Rising Woman, a creation that stemmed from my guests journey through healing her wounds and relationship patterns.
Welcome, Sheleana Aiyana. She is the founder of Rising Woman, a growing community of more than 3 million readers. Her training and immersion in couples facilitation, inherited family trauma, family systems, conscious relationship, somatic healing, and plant medicines inform her holistic approach to seeing relationship as a spiritual path. More than 30,000 women in 146 countries have taken her flagship program Becoming the One. Now she welcomes her new book, Becoming the One. Sheleana takes you on a transformational inner-work journey to heal life-long relationship patterns and reclaim power over your life.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“How To Transform Your Relationship Patterns, HEAL Your Past, And Come Home To Yourself”
Learn today why we unconsciously repeat patterns in our relationships and how we can transform those patterns to create a healthy relationship we desire. No longer seek things outside of yourself, but instead be willing to go within. Learn to bring awareness to your patterns, triggers, and wounds that require healing and love. This requires us to come home to ourselves and become the one we have been seeking. Sheleana Aiyana, founder of Rising Woman takes you on a transformational inner-work journey to heal life-long relationship patterns and reclaim power over your life.
“Home is not another person or place outside of you. Home is the love you have within you”
We Talk About:
- Her story of why she was led to this work
- Being able to alchemize her past lessons
- What is the love map
- Why we seek love externally and where this will stem from
- Starting of Rising Woman
- Not needing to find the one, but becoming the one
- Where our patterns stem from
- Our unconscious roles we play and why
- Self abandonment
- How to become aware of our patterns
- How to find safety in removing our masks or shields to let love in
- Not forcing vulnerability to happen
- Owning our responsibility for the part we play in our lives
- Practicing conscious relationships through friendships
- Why you might unconsciously be attracting unavailable partners
- Doing shadow work to recognize why you attract certain types
- Why we will want to chase love
- Moving into acceptance and the stages of authentic forgiveness
- Why forgiveness is essential to feeling true freedom
- Rituals to help us get back into our body
- Beginning steps to help to move into self acceptance
- How to discern if a relationship is in alignment with the truth of what you desire
- Knowing our own core values
- Asking yourself what are you willing to be and give
- Qualifying each other for a relationship
- Sharing with potential partner in a loving way your deal breakers
- The willingness to have a conscious relationship
- What is a conscious relationship
- How to recognize our abandonment wounds and do the inner child work
- What is underneath the fear of an abandonment wound
- Why nature is so healing
- Finding safety in the elements
- What is self soothing and what are some tools
- How to create safety when we don’t feel safe
- How cultivating a close community can help create safety
- A look into the course Becoming The One
- What it means to become the one and not seek love outside of you, but cultivate authentic love within yourself
- Bringing awareness to our unconscious relationship patterns
If you were to leave with us a piece of wisdom you have learned in your life’s journey, what would that life lesson be that you would love to share with us today?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Thank you to our Sponsor:
Today’s episode is brought to you by one of my favorite health experts and founder of Mindful Health LLC, Danette May. Danette’s top superfood product from her Earth Echo Foods line is Cacao Bliss, which is one of my absolute favorite things I consume everyday!
Cacao bliss is a unique blend of 100% Organic Cacao Beans that are naturally kissed by the sun – maintaining its miraculous health benefits. Then they blend it with Turmeric, MCT Oil, Coconut, Himalayan Sea Salt, Cinnamon and Black Pepper for the perfect blend that tastes incredible.
The result? Fall in love with a truly decadent, healthy, guilt-free chocolate…removing your cravings, facilitating weight loss, boosting your energy and reducing your inflammation with one simple drink. Not only that, it is friendly to Paleo, Gluten-Free, Keto, Vegan, and Vegetarian Diets.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment