Creating More Love, Better Sex, And Healthier, Happier Relationships With Whitney Miller
14th Sep, 2020
I am absolutely excited for you all to listen in on this fun, authentic and valuable conversation I had with my guest today Whitney Miller.
Today’s topic is a juicy one and I knew Whitney would be a great guest to have on to talk about sex, love, intimacy, and all things in between to connect more with ourselves and our partners. I know many of us tend to be uncomfortable talking about sex, pleasuring ourselves, and when we feel sexually unsatisfied. So today this conversation will help alleviate some of the discomfort and provide you the tools, advice and answers to some of your questions you are having.
Welcome today’s guest, Whitney Miller. She is a Sex, Love, Relationship Coach who focuses on helping singles and couples find freedom and liberation in the relationship style they desire through her unique coaching methods and mentorships. She is the the co-host of the True Sex and Wild Love Podcast — a Top 100 Sexuality Podcast — and since starting her coaching business in 2017, Whitney has supported hundreds of clients across the globe from every different relationship construct you could think of. Through her own deep (and public) exploration of open and unconventional relationships, Whitney has discovered the depth of her own psyche and heart and is deeply passionate about helping others do the same. She believes that regardless of your relationship construct, monogamous or open, there are always ways to create more love, better sex, and healthier, happier relationships.
I hope today’s conversation will help answer some of your questions and as well create the space to deepen your relationships or that relationship you desire to have.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Creating More Love, Better Sex, And Healthier, Happier Relationships”
Who doesn’t want a better sex life, more love, and a deeper, connection in our relationship or relationship to come. Today’s conversation will open the doors to what might be holding you back from getting what you want or even knowing what you want in a relationship. Whitney Miller shares her tools, truth, and advice — As we deepen our relationship with ourselves, we understand how we can create more love, have better sex, and be happier in the relationship with choose to be in.
“Live as a fully expressed human being”
We Talk About:
- Balancing the polarity of the masculine and feminine
- How we can begin to be more in touch with our feminine side
- What an open relationship taught Whitney
- The importance of looking at our shadow side
- How an open relationship changed her relationships with other girls, in a positive way
- How to handle the judgement of others
- What was the ah-ha moment to becoming a relationship coach
- How we can gain deeper connection with ourselves and our sexuality
- How self pleasuring can enhance your sex life with your partner
- Recommended sex toys
- The common reason most seek a relationship coach
- The number one ingredient to a happier, healthier relationship
- Having a conversation with your partner, where to begin
- What most relationships are avoiding to talk about, and needs to be addressed
- What you can do to help reignite passion and fire in the relationship
- Decreased limbo…what could help
- What to not bring into the bedroom
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Recommended books mentioned in the show:
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment