Adrian Ellison: Become Free Through Self Healing — Release Judgment, Guilt, And Shame (In Our Lives and Our Relationships)
17th May, 2021
My next guest you might know her from the 8 seasons she co-hosted Dancing with Stars or as host on Entertainment tonight. Meet Samantha Harris, an Emmy-winning journalist, author, certified personal trainer, nutrition advocate and promoter of healthy living.
In 2014 she was diagnosed with stage II invasive breast cancer at age 40, in which inspired a quest for answers about how we can all improve our overall health, prevent chronic diseases, and understand their underlying causes. The resulting book,Your Healthiest Healthy: 8 Easy Ways to Take Control, Help Prevent and Fight Cancer, and Live a Longer, Cleaner, Happier Life, translates comprehensive, research-backed knowledge into an easy-to-follow action plan for maximizing health, energy and happiness for life.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Become Free Through Self Healing — Release Judgment, Guilt, And Shame (In Our Lives and Our Relationships)”
Do you feel tied down by fear, judgement, guilt and shame? Are you wanting to finally free yourself from the pain of your past? Learn today how to begin to truly heal yourself and your relationships. Be able to speak your truth without fear of being judged or abandoned. Be able to keep your word and hold boundaries to respect and honor your worth. Repair relationships and attract healthier ones. Learn today what it truly means to become free. Now let’s get to it…
“Boundaries are not to keep you from another person, it’s to keep you close to yourself”
We Talk About:
- Her story and journey that led her into helping others today
- Honoring our truth
- How not having boundaries earlier in life, what that will later in life
- Trauma bonds
- Shining the light on your darkness
- Why creating boundaries is one of the foundational pillars in self healing
- Being able to say no and keeping your word
- Healing our abandonment wounds
- Developing deeper self awareness
- How to we uncover ours triggers
- Breaking patterns and aware of what is triggering you
- How to center yourself again
- Voicing your triggers to your partner and when you should do it
- What to do if triggered in your relationship
- The importance of our language and how its used
- Everything is frequency
- Changing your frequency around certain words that create a feeling in you
- Mirror work to grow in a relationship together and on our own
- Whats it mean to be “lost in the sauce “
- How to handle it when someone is projecting onto you
- What self sovereignty means and practices we can do to connect with our sovereignty
- What’s it mean to live vertically
- Staying open to receiving
- Fit for service mastermind
- Her healing journey and tools she uses
- Creating your own sacred space
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
What I’m Loving:
“What affects one of us, affects all of us. By healing myself, I heal the world. I am GOLDEN”. These are the affirmations of the Heal All Oil from my favorite wellness brand The Golden Secrets
The Heal All Oil originates from Polynesia, where it has been used for centuries for its anti-aging, beauty, and healing benefits. Get an instant glow and transform your skin naturally. Get my favorite go-to non-toxic Beauty Youth Oil or Heal All Oil now using my code: ERICA10 to receive a special discount.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment