Unlocking Inner Peace, Healing Pain, and Tapping Into Your True Potential With Charles Clay
4th Apr, 2022
This episode today is really special and I know anyone listening today will gain a sense of peace and a tug at your heart to go deeper into the inner work. I believe you gravitated to this episode for a reason. I believe it’s your inner guidance telling you that you are ready to heal, reclaim your inner peace and live out your highest potential. I can tell you that this episode will encourage and inspire you to dive into the deep end and trust that everything on the other side is much more rich, inviting, and fulfilling.
My guest today is Charles Clay. Charles is an Inner Peace Coach & Healer Neurokinetic Pain Relief Specialist And Founder of Freedom From Pain Group Coaching. Charles offers a unique set of skills and Self-healing gifts with his expertise and passion for supporting hard working professionals in healing their back pain, releasing internal blocks and negative subconscious beliefs so that they can share more of their unique gifts with purpose and fulfillment.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Unlocking Inner Peace, Healing Pain, and Tapping Into Your True Potential”
Take a deeper look under the hood and discover why you feel the pain you do. Be able to address and heal the unresolved trauma that has been trapped in your body and stored in your cells. Through the inner work we can unlock our inner peace and find a deeper level of meaning and purpose. Charles Clay shares with us how we can tap into our true potential by doing the inner work or healing ourselves.
“Energy is information and it’s here to show us something”
We Talk About:
- Showing up as an empowered man
- MPB- what is this Mens empowered mens group
- His biggest breakdown that led to his biggest breakthrough
- Healing the abandonment wound
- Suppressing emotions and our beliefs around releasing emotions
- How unhealed trauma affects our body
- Allowing yourself to go to the depths of your emotions
- Escaping pain by consuming things
- If we ignore the signs that the universe gives us
- The life event that led him to his purpose and healing
- Being able to surrender to your emotions
- Being out of alignment with your purpose
- How our body stores emotions
- The inner work and healing journey
- The inner peace process
- Advice to parents to help their kids feel their emotions
- Ways to calm your nervous system
- How naming the emotion helps it release from your body
- Empowering our kids to empower themselves
- Going into the shadows
- Creator consciousness instead of consumer consciousness
- Needing energy from others and changing it to giving yourself the energy
- Noticing how you feel when you are alone
- What the laser focus method is
- Throwing out your to do list
- How to notice when you are out of alignment
- Feeling it to heal it
- Our bodies always giving us messages
- Healing your inner child and reparenting
If you were to leave with us a piece of wisdom you have learned in your life’s journey, what would that life lesson be that you would love to share with us today?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Listeners can receive $200 OFF Enrollment for FREEDOM FROM PAIN Live Online Group Training
Follow Charles on IG @Charlesclay.coach Send him a DM and mention “Podcast” to receive a FREE 15 Min SUPPORT CALL with Charles while space is available.
What we are loving:
Are you wanting to be more focused to accomplish your big goals or have sustainable energy to last through your days? With a powerful dose of Superfood mushrooms to can achieve better focus, energy, and concentration to conquer your days. All while improving your immune system. My favorite go-to is Four Sigmatic’s Mushroom blend which you can add to your coffee or smoothies. Get yours now at a discount using code: ELPLP
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment