Kelli Tennant: Unleash Your Goddess: Become Fully Expressed, Sexually Connected, And Awakened To Your Femininity
19th Jul, 2021
This episode is absolute fire. Get ready to be busted right open. No longer do you need to be bound by the shackles that hold you back in your life. You have the permission to create your own aligned narrative and come back to yourself and align with a new truth. You get to choose this life you desire to live. This is your invitation to become unleashed and reawaken parts of you that you have shamed, mistreated, and suppressed for so long.
If you are a woman that has been feeling disconnected to your sexuality or femininity this episode will be a beautiful guide to reroute you in the right direction. If you are a woman that is exploring a new evolution of yourself and ready to embrace all of it, this episode will remove any guilt or shame you might encounter. If you are a woman ready to unleash your goddess, this episode is for you.
Welcome my beautiful guest, Kelli Tennant. Kelli is a former sports reporter, turned Top 50 Podcast host and CEO of Soulfire Productions. On her wildly popular podcast “The Kelli Show” shares a juicy intersection between spiritual and sexual liberation. She helps women break free from a lineage of toxic lies and rules.
She is an Intuitive Facilitator, Reiki and Hypnosis Practitioner, Women’s Circle Facilitator and plant medicine advocate.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Unleash Your Goddess: Become Fully Expressed, Sexually Connected, And Awakened To Your Femininity”
Imagine living on your terms, fulled expressed, sexually connected, and awakened to your femininity. What would that feel like, what would that look like to you? Are you ready to unleash those parts of you that you have repressed for so long. My guest, Kelli Tennant gives you the permission to dive right in to all of you and create the space that is safe for you.
“We are always in choice to create our own reality”
We Talk About:
- How to reconnect to who you truly are
- Practices we can use to become more connected to our own sexuality
- Asking yourself better questions to discover what you truly want
- Being radically responsible for the life you live
- Bringing awareness back to your body
- Advice for communicating with your partner you wants and desires
- Permission to continue to evolve
- Different methods of healing explained
- Chronic illness and how that manifested in her body
- How can we begin to connect more to our own body through personal pleasure
- Awareness for what your body needs
- Talking to a therapist, why this is beneficial
- Discussion of the wild woman archetype
- Wild and expressed woman
- How to bring yourself back to when you get into toxic beliefs about yourself
- How to support and comfort your inner child
- Practices bring you back to your feminine side
- Creating safety in our own skin
- The art of surrendering and letting go
- Choosing your experience to grow past your experiences
- In choose to create our life
- Her offering
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Today’s episode is brought to you by one of my favorite health experts and founder of Mindful Health LLC, Danette May. Danette’s top superfood product from her Earth Echo Foods line is Cacao Bliss, which is one of my absolute favorite things I consume everyday!
Fall in love with a truly decadent, healthy, guilt-free chocolate…removing your cravings, facilitating weight loss, boosting your energy and reducing your inflammation with one simple drink. Not only that, it is friendly to Paleo, Gluten-Free, Keto, Vegan, and Vegetarian Diets.
We are offering up to 15% off when you use code: ERICAL
Just go to https://earthechofoods.com/ericalippy
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment