Accessing Your Personal Freedom To Live An Abundant Life With Preston Smiles
11th Oct, 2021
This my friends is a very special episode. You will be moved, shaken, and stirred by the power and delivery brought by my impactful guest, Preston Smiles. Before I introduce you to Preston, if you have yet to experience the impact he makes on 100,000’s of lives, I want to share personally how grateful I am that Preston said yes to coming on Passion Love Pursuit Podcast. I know very well he is very intentional and intuitive for who he says yes to, so I share my utter gratitude and appreciation for him sharing his powerful words with us today.
To welcome my guest, Preston Smiles. He is unapologetically Himself and the epitome of someone who’s committed to the work and humanity. As a Personal Freedom Coach, Multi Millionaire Conscious businessman, father, husband, experiential speaker, and author of Love Louder: 33 Ways to Amplify Your Life, Preston Smiles is force to be reckoned with on the personal growth scene.
Coaching thousands of people since 2005, leading cutting edge workshops all over the world with his equally powerful wife, Alexi, Preston Smiles is on fire, like his HUGE personality.
Winning awards like Millennial Mentor of the Year and gracing the cover of Inspired Coach Magazine. As Jack Canfield and Michael Beckwith have said, “Preston Smiles is unstoppable!”
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Accessing Your Personal Freedom To Live An Abundant Life”
POWERFUL, EYE-OPENING, AND RIVETING. Preston Smiles delivers a healthy, loving punch of insight to help us toward the goal of accessing our personal freedom. How can we play life to win and achieve all the abundance we desire in our life. Learn what is means to truly be free, become conscious, and develop your awareness to make better choices.
“We can’t intervene in a world we can not see”
We Talk About:
- How he learned to stay connected to his intuition and be guided by it
- What he defines as personal freedom
- How do we work through our past traumas
- How to become a more conscious man
- Getting your questions answered and your answers questioned
- Making better choices with awareness
- Playing to not loose, or playing life to win
- The powerful lesson his father taught him
- Scarcity being imbedded in him at a young age
- How his childhood made him look for places to fit in
- Living 2 different lives at a young age
- The 3 centers of intelligence: Heart, mind, and gut
- One of his superpowers
- A moment that changed they way he lives life
- Two ways to live life: Outside in game or inside out game
- What true personal freedom is
- How does one get to personal freedom
- “The body remembers what the mind forgets”
- Somatic exercises
- Awareness proceeds choice
- The 4 components of being human
- His advice to fathers
- Creating space to listen
What would be a piece of advice you would share to others?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment