Creating Alignment So You Can Have It All Without Losing It All (Family, Relationships, Success, Health, And Wealth) With Brooke Hemingway
30th Aug, 2021
I imagine many of you that will tune into this episode have a calling on your heart to pursue something new, want something more, or just simply don’t want to settle for “ok” or “good”…but go for “extraordinary.” Well, you aren’t alone and all that you seek is possible…you can have it and not at the cost of losing it all.
My guest today will inspire you to go after your dreams, create a life you love, feel much more aligned and able to thrive in all areas of your life. Being a mother of 6, a wife, and an uberly successful entrepreneur, she will help you see possibly where there is struggle so you can create the alignment where it’s needed to have it all.
My guest, Brooke Hemingway is a former nurse and fitness professional with no network marketing experience turned powerhouse 7 figure top leader. Brooke believes that there is so much more we are all capable of if we are just willing to dig deeper, accept and embrace our dreams, and go after them without allowing ourselves to play small and settle for excuses.”
As a mom of 6 children, she built her business while having babies, nursing babies, homeschooling, and everything in between, learning how to figure it our in the messy middle. She lives in the ultimate belief that you can have it all without losing it all.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Creating Alignment So You Can Have It All Without Losing It All (Family, Relationships, Success, Health, And Wealth)”
Why choose one or the other when you can have it all. Learn how to create better alignment in your life so you can have a healthy relationship, family energy and time, a successful business, more fulfillment, health and more wealth. Brooke Hemingway, a month of 6, wife, and successful entrepreneur shows you how to make it all possible.
“Health is wealth, so if you want wealth you got to take care of your health”
We Talk About:
- How parents can use the excuse for their children to not pursue a dream, or they can use it as fuel
- How we can create momentum to build a new business
- Prioritizing our days and time blocking
- Why alignment isn’t the same as balance
- How even if you are a mother of 1, 2, or 6 you can still make time for self care
- How we can have it all, without the cost of losing it all
- Creating non-negotiables to stay in alignment with what you desire in your life
- Starting in network marketing
- Creating an alternative thought to serve you
- Advice on how she built a business with no social media following
- Becoming a student of what it will take
- How to create more alignment in life
- Determining where you are at to know where you want to go
- Slowing down to speed up
- How we can best create space and know when we are out of alignment
- Asking yourself what it is you need
- Learning to trust yourself
- How to stop excuses and make time for health and fitness
- Movement is about loving your body
- Health is wealth, so want wealth your health is non negotiable
- How to make the time to workout
- Additional non-negotiables to have alignment
- Creating family hours
- Recommended personal development that she did that helped change her life
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment