The Secret To Creating REAL Wealth And Multiplying Your Money With #1 Money Mentor, Chris Naugle
30th Jan, 2023
How to truly become wealthy and have your money work for you. You might have heard the conversation going around that we are entering into a recession, some might disagree and some might even say we are already in a recession. My guest today will share his opinion on this and explain what a recession is and how to best prepare yourself. He walks us through how the wealthy become wealthy, and I imagine not many of you have heard of this yet.
Welcome my guest Chris Naugle. He went From pro-snowboarder to money mogul, dedicating his life to being America’s #1 Money Mentor. With a core belief that success is built not by the resources you have, but by how resourceful you can be.
His success and national acclaim have come in large part to what he’s learned first-hand from seeking a better way to wealth creation and preservation than he learned growing up.
Chris has built and owned 19 companies, with his businesses being featured in Forbes, ABC, House Hunters, and his very own HGTV pilot in 2018. He is currently founder of The Money School™, and Money Mentor for The Money Multiplier. As an innovator and visionary in wealth-building and real estate, he empowers entrepreneurs, business owners, and real estate investors with the knowledge of how money works. He has spoken to and taught over ten thousand Americans delivering the financial knowledge that fuels lasting freedom.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“The Secret To Creating REAL Wealth And Multiplying Your Money”
Do you have the desire to become truly wealthy? Knowing how to build wealth and what to do to multiply it. Today’s guest, Chris Naugle is America’s #1 money mentor and he will share what the wealthy do differently to build their wealth. Learn how to prepare yourself for a recession and what you can do differently to use the time to benefit you in the long run. Today gain the knowledge you wish. you knew sooner to maximize and multiply your wealth.
“Real estate is one of the greatest investments of all time, but there is a right and a wrong time to buy a real estate investment”
We Talk About:
- Why you should not worry about a recession if you DO THIS
- His journey that led him into knowing about money
- Learning about recession in 2008
- What he did different than other workers to uplevel in business
- Why its important to get into the right room to learn from those that have what you want
- The best advice he was given
- What the wealthy did different with their money
- Are we headed into a recession and what does this mean
- How to prepare for a recession
- Following patterns of history
- The truth about inflation
- More money that is printed it decreases the value of your money
- The biggest opportunity that comes in a recession
- What to doing with housing when in a recession
- Why is housing high
- Should you buy real estate for an airbnb
- The 6 laws of wealth
- Becoming your own bank
- One step to change in what you do today to become wealthy
- What is your bank
- Is there a minimum to start
- Should you change where you save your money
“If you were to leave with us a piece of wisdom you have learned in your life’s journey, what would that life lesson be that you would love to share with us today?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
- Buy his new book: Mapping Out Millionare Mystery HERE
- The Money Multiplier HERE
- Money School Podcast HERE
- Watch his YouTube channel HERE
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.