How To Heal Your Inner Child With Christine Hassler
5th Oct, 2020
Today’s conversation with my guest is something I recommend anyone to learn more about. In today’s landscape many of us are being triggered and some of us have become reactionary to our environment or current narrative we expose ourselves to. We all know that the triggers we have stem from something, the question though is identifying what from. Our individuality is shaped from our past experiences and only when we are able to observe and reflect on our behavior can we then address how we can change it and become our best self.
If you are like me, you are new with the terminology “Inner Child,” or maybe you have heard of Inner Child work, although you would like to explore more of the depth of how to begin the work.
Today’s guest, Christine Hassler provides the knowledge, importance and expertise in addressing our Inner Child — how we can begin to heal our Inner Child. For over a decade, as a keynote speaker, retreat facilitator, spiritual psychologist and Master life coach, and host of the top-rated podcast “Over it and On With It”, she has been teaching and inspiring people around the world.
Christine Hassler is the best-selling author of three books, most recently Expectation Hangover: Free Yourself From Your Past, Change your Present and Get What you Really Want. She left her successful job as a Hollywood agent to pursue a life she could be passionate about. She’s appeared on: The Today Show, CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX, E!, Style, and The New York Times. Christine believes once we get out of our own way, we can show up to make the meaningful impact we are here to make.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“How To Heal Your Inner Child ”
Why are we being triggered and what is our trigger stemmed from? Today you will learn many of our triggers have stemmed from our childhood. Many of us have wounds that we never have addressed or healed and that is when the Inner Child work comes in. Master Coach, Christine Hassler will educate you on the importance of healing our Inner Child and where we can begin. Healing our Inner Child will help us become our best self and create a more fulfilled life.
“Sometimes going backward is actually what moves us forward”
We Talk About:
- How Christine was led into becoming a life coach
- Hiding behind masks so others don’t see whats really going on
- Bringing our shadows into the light
- What it means the Inner Child
- 95% of our thoughts are subconsciously driven
- The range of age where most of our subconscious mind is formed
- How we try to heal ourselves with outside things and how that never truly heals us
- How a parent can meet their kids best at this time (during the pandemic)
- Why parents need to do their inner child work
- Meeting yourself where you are
- How do we know when we have inner child wounding
- What to do if we can’t remember our childhood
- How to recognize your triggers
- What is means to be your best self
- Difference between shadow work and inner child work
- The process to start healing inner child work
- The first place to start if you are starting to reconnect with your inner child
- The importance of learning to emotionally express
- Why somatic therapy is as well beneficial
- How not healing ourselves affects our gut health and other serious problems
- What Christine’s workshop Inner child work consists of and what to expect
What would be a piece of advice you would share to others?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment