Craig Siegel: How to Revamp Your Mindset, Expand Your Limits And Live Out Your Purpose
26th Jul, 2021
My guest today is about to break you wide open and help you see the untapped potential that you already have within you so that you live a life of fire and ignited with passion and purpose. My guest Craig Siegal brought all the energy today to help you achieve your own breakthrough to change the trajectory of your life if you so care to do so. This episode will challenge you to step into the arena, even if you are not ready, but you are hungry for a passionate fulfilled life.
Welcome my guest Craig Siegel. He is a Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur, Mindset Coach and Breakthrough Manufacturer. Although lucrative, Craig left his stable career on Wall Street to go all in on his passion and purpose during the Pandemic.
He created what the world would now know as Cultivate Lasting Symphony (CLS), which means to acquire that edge that makes you unstoppable in all facets of life. CLS is about transformation. To cultivate that edge that lasts forever. To empower you by revamping your entire mindset and what you thought was possible for you in life.
Craig believes that the most dynamic people are those who can dictate their inner experience, and he helps facilitate that by allowing people to tap into their own potential and access their own magic and manufacture gigantic breakthroughs in their life.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“How to Revamp Your Mindset, Expand Your Limits And Live Out Your Purpose”
So often we operate from past stories that have shaped our reality by attaching ourselves to a belief that was never true. The only way we can change that is by revamping our mindset and challenges our past beliefs. We must begin to ask ourselves better questions so that we can expand our limits and live our fullest potential. Today’s conversation with my guest, Craig Siegel will help you transform your thinking and perspective so that you can live out your passion and purpose. Now let’s get to it…
“When you feel uncomfortable, you are on to something”
We Talk About:
- How you can begin to take inventory of the life you are living and if it truly is bringing you happiness
- How to discover your passion and unique purpose
- The billion dollar advice he shares on how to reverse engineer to get you to move closer to your vision and goals
- How we can revamp your mindset to work for you, not against you
- How to cultivate lasting confidence
- The big pivot he made
- Having tough conversations with yourself
- Asking yourself important questions to assess your life
- Journaling in an elevated state
- Associating great pain to going backwards so you will do anything to avoid going back
- What is NLP
- Why NLP is such a game changer in personal transformation
- What does revamping the mindset look like
- Changing our perspective and how the is so important in revamping our mindset
- Modeling people
- Change can happen quicker than you think
- Craig’s non-negotiables
- How to avoid procrastination
- Being a student of the calendar
- The main characteristics of successful people
- The mission of CLS
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Today’s episode is brought to you by one of my favorite health experts and founder of Mindful Health LLC, Danette May. Danette’s top superfood product from her Earth Echo Foods line is Cacao Bliss, which is one of my absolute favorite things I consume everyday!
Fall in love with a truly decadent, healthy, guilt-free chocolate…removing your cravings, facilitating weight loss, boosting your energy and reducing your inflammation with one simple drink. Not only that, it is friendly to Paleo, Gluten-Free, Keto, Vegan, and Vegetarian Diets.
We are offering up to 15% off when you use code: ERICAL
Just go to https://earthechofoods.com/ericalippy
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment