How To Rise From Rock Bottom, Heal, And Cultivate Self Love With Danette May
5th Apr, 2021
Today’s guest will make you feel right at home and I am certain you will feel the presence of her light shared with us today. Our conversation today will help give you the confidence that whatever you may be going through right now, you have the strength and the ability to rise above it.
Today you will learn how my guest went from one of the lowest points of her life where she only had $47 to her name to unapologetically rising to create what now is an 8 figure business empire. Through her struggles she was able to discover what she now considers the 3 pillars of healing to get through life’s hardest times. You will also learn today how words affect you beliefs and how to change the language of how you associate things. The powerful healing that superfoods can provide. How to cultivate self love and incorporate a mindfulness practice of what she calls as soul writing. There is so much value and goodness in this episode that I know it will leave you empowered and give you the confidence needed to take control of your health and healing.
Welcome my guest, Danette May. Danette has be driven by a powerful calling to serve Mother Earth and her people, she inspires people around the world to step up into the true and full expression of themselves and live to their fullest potential.
Her teachings and programs have transformed the lives of millions of people, allowing them to live their happiest and healthiest lives. Co-founder and CCO of Mindful Health LLC, Danette has built two thriving 8-figure businesses in Earth Echo Foods and FitRise. Mindful Health LLC was recognized as No.48 on the 37th annual Inc. 5000. Danette published her first bestseller with Hay House in 2018, and The Rise has inspired thousands to transform their lives. Her newest book, Embrace Abundance launches September 14, 2021.
In addition to her signature programs and products, and best selling books, Danette shares her wisdom and simple life hacks through national media interviews, keynote speeches and mastermind sessions, is a regular podcast guest, and has been featured in several documentary films-along side Tony Robbins, the Dalai Lama, Richard Branson, and more.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“How To Rise From Rock Bottom, Heal, And Cultivate Self Love”
Have you ever felt so low at times that you can’t seem to find the light at the end of the tunnel? My guest, Danette May has been there, although through her journey she has learned the 3 pillars for healing and today she shares it all. Learn how you can once again cultivate radical self love and rise from where ever you are today
“You are going to attract the frequency you hold”
We Talk About:
- Where she started and where she is now
- How did she work herself out of depression and move through it
- Superfoods that helps mood and depression
- Changing the language around your beliefs
- Making a list of all the things that bring you pleasure
- The 3 pillars of healing
- Healing words being the foundation for everything you want
- The benefits of cacao that will blow your mind
- Additional superfoods you must have
- Surprising facts about white sugar
- How did she begin to cultivate self love again
- What being impeccable with your words does for you
- How to tune to your intuition
- Practices to connect more to intuition and your authentic self
- What is soul writing
- Being in nature and what can come from it
- What inspires Danette May
- How she makes time and manages all the things.
- Why you should find out what your family’s love language is
- How to let your partner know when you love language is not met
- How do you stay motivated
What would be a piece of advice you would share to others?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment