John Gray ON The Secret To LASTING Intimacy, Passion, & Sex in Modern Day Relationships
29th Aug, 2022
Today’s episode is with one of the leading relationship experts of all time. I remember reading his best selling book in my 20’s and it helped me in understanding the differences between men and women in relationships. Consider today’s episode a masterclass on the art of lasting intimacy, passion and sex in modern day relationships.
Welcome my guest, John Gray. He is the author of the most well-known and trusted relationship book of all time, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus. USA Today listed his book as one of the top 10 most influential books of the last quarter-century. In hardcover, it was the #1 bestselling book of the 1990s.
Dr. Gray has written over 20 books. His most recent book is Beyond Mars and Venus. John helps men and women better understand and respect their differences in both personal and professional relationships. His approach combines specific communication techniques with healthy, nutritional choices that create the brain and body chemistry for lasting health, happiness and romance.
He has appeared repeatedly on Oprah, as well as on The Dr. Oz Show, TODAY, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, and others. His many books, blogs and free online workshops at MarsVenus.com provide practical insights to improve relationships at all stages of life and love.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“John Gray ON The Secret To LASTING Intimacy, Passion, & Sex in Modern Day Relationships”
Learn how create lasting intimacy, passion, and sex in your relationship today. John Gray, relationship expert shares the key factors that support the health of a relationship and how polarity is essential to a romantic relationship. Learn the tools and insight you can apply today to help bring the passion and love back into your relationship and have a healthy balance between both masculine and feminine sides. Take your relationship to the next level with these relationship skills for today’s complex world.
“For a man to be motivated, he needs to feel appreciated but also needed”
We Talk About:
- Why polarity is important in intimate relationships
- Learning new skills for communication
- How to get your man to listen to you
- Asking for what you want without complaining
- What men need to boost their testosterone
- Why planning romance dates matter for a women and how it impacts the man
- How our hormones affect our relationship dynamic
- What kills sex drive in women
- What has evolved in relationships in these modern times
- Why the environment of new and different helps your sexual attraction
- How men can in simple way show his partner is a priority to her
- Why women might have an attraction for men that are unavailable
- How dopamine effects are hormones
- What a man will feel when he’s too much on his feminine side
- What a female will feel when too much on masculine side
- Traits and attributes of male side and female side
- How the nature of your job will produce more testosterone or estrogen
- The primary emotional need a women needs to produce estrogen
- Lowering adrenaline in women and in men how its different
- Why men should only ejaculate once a week
- How sexual orgasm’s can be intensified
- Secrets of great sex – His online course
- Why respect is so important for women
- Hormone disrupters in our foods and plastic
- Supplements for women and men
- Intermittent fasting for boosting testosterone
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment