Kat Harris: Embracing Your Femininity And Sexuality Your Own Way Without Shame
5th Jul, 2021
This conversation that you are about to listen to is absolutely refreshing. It is loaded with value that will help encourage and give you the permission to be the woman you are meant to be. It is time to embrace all that you are without shame, guilt, or judgment. You will learn today from my guest how you can begin to truly embrace your femininity, stand in your worth and live in a space of freedom within yourself.
Welcome my guest, Kat Harris. Kat is the founder of The Refined Woman, a podcaster, online educator, speaker, author, and photographer. She has created the space to equip and empower women with practical tools to walk in their worth and navigate their lives grounded in freedom, vision, and wholeness. Her vision was to empower women to embrace their beauty, identity, and value through storytelling.
She just released her newest book, ‘Sexless In The City: A Sometimes Sassy, Sometimes Painful, Always Honest Look at Dating, Desire, and Sex’.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Embracing Your Femininity And Sexuality Your Own Way Without Shame”
Have you be feeling out of touch with your feminine side and even your own sexuality? Maybe you were told that embracing your sexuality is something wrong or looked down upon. Today you will learn there is nothing to be shameful of, you get to embrace all aspects of you, your own way. You get to decide what boundaries you will stand by and how you can live proud and strong holding them. This is your permission to live in freedom, vision, and wholeness of the woman you are.
“Until we look backwards, we unable to look forward”
We Talk About:
- What it means to hold healthy boundaries and that our no is a one word sentence
- How we can connect and embrace of feminine side
- How we can begin to express our sexuality in our own unique way
- How we can begin to heal our past and release the shame, guilt or judgment we have, so that we can stand fully in our acceptance of ourselves and our light
- Identifying our own shame and beliefs
- What does a refined woman stand for
- The importance of sharing our story
- Feeling worthy
- Having an internal drive for change
- Drawing closer to our feminine side
- The myth to be successful you have to be in your masculine
- Asking yourself: What does femininity mean to you?
- What steps can you take to embrace your femininity
- Defining what sexuality is
- Other ways to connect with our sexuality. It is more than sex and orgasams
- Allowing yourself to receive
- Asking yourself what makes you feel safe
- Stepping into your feminine and holding space for what you want
- Releasing shame around communicating your boundaries
What would be a piece of advice you would like to share with others?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
What I’m Loving:
“What affects one of us, affects all of us. By healing myself, I heal the world. I am GOLDEN”. These are the affirmations of the Heal All Oil from my favorite wellness brand The Golden Secrets
The Heal All Oil originates from Polynesia, where it has been used for centuries for its anti-aging, beauty, and healing benefits. Get an instant glow and transform your skin naturally. Get my favorite go-to non-toxic Beauty Youth Oil or Heal All Oil now using my code: ERICA10 to receive a special discount. http://bit.ly/2rCq0JJ
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment