A Holistic Approach To Clearing Your Acne And More With Kayleigh Clark And Danielle Gronich
18th May, 2020
I know there are many of us that have struggled or do struggle with acne. Anything from the occasional breakout to a continuous cycle of uncontrollable acne. For myself it’s been a battle ever since I was in my teens and even into my adult life. I’m sure for those that can relate you have tried this product, that product, this treatment, that treatment, and so on. We will do anything to get rid of it once and for all. Today I think you are in luck, there is a solution and sometimes it’s not exactly what you think. Today’s guests are experts in this area and have had their share of experience and struggles with acne, melasma, and hormones out of wack.
This episode is about the holistic approach to discovering the cause of your acne and more. We touch on everything from the products you use (organic or not), nutrition, supplements, gut health, digestion, and hormones. I want you to be able to uncover what’s causing your breakouts, small or large. Also I want to mention I personally have jumped on board with this brand I am about to introduce to you. The reason being is I actually have seen results and my breakouts have improved ever since I started using this brand.
Meet Kayleigh and Danielle who are the founders of CLEARstem Skincare. CLEARstem is a revolutionary skincare brand that is both Anti-Acne and Anti-Aging with zero hormone disruptors or toxins. These two ladies came together from two different backgrounds, Kayleigh a holistic nutritionist and Danielle the owner of the acclaimed San Diego Acne clinic. Partnering together they developed a skincare brand that has helped women and men clear their acne and scars. Today we dive deep into all the culprits to what might be causing your breakouts and some you might be quite surprised by.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“A Holistic Approach To Clearing Your Acne And More”
Do you feel like you can’t get your acne under control, whether it’s the occasional breakout or a big disruption on your face? Well, it might be from more than just hormones or that time of the month. This episode you will learn the many causes to why you might be getting acne, some of those reasons you might be surprised by. Kayleigh and Danielle the founders of CLEARstem Skincare share the in depth knowledge of what can be causing your acne and how to get rid of it once and for all.
“Fight acne and wrinkles at the same time”
Questions I ask:
- Your brand is Anti Acne/ Anti Aging, which I don’t see commonly put together…how did you do it?
- What are some hormone disruptors that we should most look for in products?
- How is our gut health linked to our acne and do you have a recommendation of how to discover if that is the main cause of our breakouts?
- I have been told before where the breakouts are on our face, tells us what is causing it. For example along our chin line that is hormonal acne, then our forehead is food causes, and hairline is oils, and so on. Is this true?
- Are their vitamins or supplements we should take to help our acne? Or the flip side are there some that we should avoid that are possibly contributing to our breakouts?
- Is there anything you suggest we should be aware of when using organic products? Anything to avoid?
- What happens when we go on Birth Control and happens when we go off of it?
- The first ever acne course to help ditch your acne. What does it entail?
- What are some acne causes that we aren’t aware of?
- Should we take a food intolerance test?
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment