Strengthen Your Courage, Faith, And Resilience To Keep On Climbing (Even When Life Knocks You Down) With Kelley Tyan
13th Jun, 2022
Welcome my guest on the show today, my friend, Kelley Tyan. Kelley is a master transformation coach for women in faith, fitness, and mindset. She is a 4X national bikini champion, breast cancer survivor, host of her podcast show, Addicted To The Climb, and author.
She has been blessed to be featured on ABC, local radio shows, and many publications for her work on empowering and inspiring women to live healthy and fit lives.
Through years of her own work on self-development, she has coached and transformed the lives of many women in mind, body, and soul. She has realized that there is only one thing you can count on in this life; there’s always going to be another mountain to climb, it’s how you decide to take the first step.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Strengthen Your Courage, Faith, And Resilience To Keep On Climbing (Even When Life Knocks You Down)”
There is one guarantee in life, that we will always have ups and down. What matters is not what we go through, but what we grow through. We must be willing to keep climbing, taking one step forward, and building our courage to keep going even when everything is challenging us stop where we are. In this episode we help you strengthen your courage, faith, and resilience to keep on climbing.
“There is always something beautiful that can come out of something broken”
We Talk About:
- Faith and fitness
- Believing with God All things are possible
- Her story of strength through her diagnosis of breast cancer
- Deciding and staying committed to your decisions and goals
- What does addicted to the climb signify
- Not to be an “almost” person
- Just taking the first step
- Embracing discomfort
- Stop telling yourself “you are not ready yet”
- Moving through grief of loss and what helped her
- Finding a community that can understand and support you
- Leaning into prayer
- lessons gained through loss
- How her courage is strengthened through her faith
- How our faith evolves
- How to begin to cultivate a relationship with your faith (high power, God)
- Being in partnership with God
- Trusting he is opening the right doors for you
- How to gain motivation and maintain it
- Showing up consistently
- Picking yourself back up after a struggle or setback
- Creating non-negotiables
- Questions to ask ourselves what our non-negotiables
- Waiting for the green light if you don’t know which direction to go
- Creating time for silent time
- Falling in love with growing and how to continue on a path of growth
- Focusing on becoming 1 % better
“If you were to leave with us a piece of wisdom you have learned in your life’s journey, what would that life lesson be that you would love to share with us today?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Thank you to our Sponsor:
Today’s podcast episode is brought to you by Danette May and Mindful Health LLC featuring Island Bliss – a product from her EarthEcho Foods line. As well one of my go-to and absolute favorite tasting green superfood elixir blend drinks I have every day.
Island bliss is loaded with superfoods and sweet enough to satisfy any sweet tooth with the delicious blend of natural pineapple, orange and banana flavor.
This organic green blend has 12 different superfoods and veggies to support a gut-nourishing, mood elevating, energy increasing, and metabolism-boosting protocol. Then added in is their VitaBerry blend, Aquamin, Spectra, Turmeric, topping it all off with a Prebiotic/Probiotic Blend. All of this together makes Island Bliss the easiest way to get nourishing superfoods everyday.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment