Making Confidence Your Most Valuable Asset With Lisa Hyde
20th Apr, 2020
If there is one asset I believe is the most essential to have to create the life we desire, that one asset I firmly believe we must all strive to have is confidence in ourselves. When we are confident in ourselves we have one of the most powerful ingredients needed to go after our dreams with grit, determination, and the belief we can achieve what we desire to create. Although confidence, like many things is a skill to develop. Confidence for me is not only believing in ourselves, but also knowing that anything is possible. It is the fuel that ignites the flame.
Today’s episode is about confidence and why it is one of our most valuable assets. I brought on Lisa Hyde, former talent agent turned life and business coach. Lisa, helps women find the confidence they need to build the lives they deserve. She left a twelve-year career in talent management to care for her mom and grandmother in their cancer battles. Now, Lisa is living her dreams as the CEO and owner of the Confidence Crown, where she inspires women to make the most of their lives and businesses. And not to forget to mention is highly regarded by Dean Graziosi and Tony Robbins
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Making Confidence Your Most Valuable Asset”
Confidence is a skill that I consider as one of the most valuable assets we can have. With confidence we can visualize our goals and actually see ourselves obtaining it. The question is how do we continue to strengthen our confidence so that we can build the life we deserve and desire. Lisa Hyde shares her journey in building her confidence to now successfully creating the life and business she desired…and how you can too.
Today you will learn:
- The importance of feeling beautiful in our own skin
- how failure can actually help you build confidence
- how health and wellness can build your personal confidence
- how to sell authentically with confidence
- how to gain confidence on stage and virtual platforms
“Our face is like our business card”
Questions I ask:
- What was your turning point in your business?
- What was the one thing that changed your confidence?
- What is the skincare brand that you stand behind and how has it changed your business?
- How did you get opportunity to share the platform with Dean Graziosi and Tony Robbins?
- What is The Confidence Crown?
- How did you gain the confidence to speak on large stages, write a book, and start a podcast?
- How does one earn their “crown”
- How do you teach others to build their confidence and sell authentically?
- How health and wellness can contribute to developing confidence
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment