Become Fully Expressed: Harnessing Your Sensuality, Sexuality, and Inner Wild Woman With Rachel Pringle
14th Feb, 2022
Today I welcome my guest, Rachel Pringle. Rachel is an actor, writer, creator of the Wild Woman Experience, a Sensuality and Dynamic Tantra Teacher and Mystic. She has over 15 years of experience in human development, healing modalities and somatic embodiment practices. She specializes in Sensual Embodiment, Conscious Communication Alchemy, Self Intimacy, Mysticism in the Tantric Realm and Love in Partnership. Her teachings cover presence, integrating our subconscious, energy dynamics, pleasure frequency, self love, healing through the subtle body and awakening to our innate power and self genius.
Her mission in life is to guide people to their deepest purpose through realigning them with their physical and energetic form and affording them the limitless energy and confidence to live a life of deep purpose and fulfillment.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Become Fully Expressed: Harnessing Your Sensuality, Sexuality, and Inner Wild Woman”
Learn how you can live fully expressed as the woman you are made to be. Gain the freedom to embody your sexuality, sensuality, and inner wild woman without fear of being judged. Connect deeply with your body live in full pleasure of all of existence. Have deeper, more passionate relationships by incorporating tantra teachings into your life. Connect deeply with everything that is so you can feel liberated and fully embodied. Now let’s get to it…
“Practice makes progress”
We Talk About:
- Who is Rachel Pringle
- How she recognized that she was sexually suppressed
- Steps to removing the layers that suppressed her sexual energy
- How the dark and the light can co-exist
- What is the wild woman archetype
- How to gain awareness is your are sexually blocked
- Process to begin to hardness the wild woman inside of you
- Importance of expressing our rage or anger
- Creating sacred spaces to freely express your rage or anger
- Freedom to express using our body
- 5 ways to release trauma from your body
- We are the master healers
- What it looks like to embody the divine feminine
- Divine masculine and divine feminine coexisting
- Tips for creating your own sacred space
- Her rituals/practices
- How to consciously choose to practice gratitude
- How to be discerning with your time and your energy
- Breaking unhealthy patterns
- How to create a sacred union with your partner
- Communication alchemy
- Her offerings
- What is Dynamic tantra means
- How learning tantra for life will help bring passion back into a relationship that is stagnant
- What is a deeper intimacy within a relationship
- Creating safety for your partner
- A practice to start with now
What would be a piece of advice you would like share to others ?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
What I’m Loving:
“What affects one of us, affects all of us. By healing myself, I heal the world. I am GOLDEN”. These are the affirmations of the Heal All Oil from my favorite wellness brand The Golden Secrets
The Heal All Oil originates from Polynesia, where it has been used for centuries for its anti-aging, beauty, and healing benefits. Get an instant glow and transform your skin naturally. Get my favorite go-to non-toxic Beauty Youth Oil or Heal All Oil now using my code: ERICA10 to receive a special discount.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment