Transforming Your Body And Mind Into The Healthiest, Happiest You With Rebecca Louise
7th Sep, 2020
For those that don’t know this beauty soul yet, Rebecca Louise is a fitness expert, mindset coach and successful entrepreneur. Through her ultra popular Youtube channel and social media,Rebecca has helped millions of people improve their mindset and achieve their wellness goals. Also she created the #1 daily fitness and nutrition app called Burn.
Rebecca shares her tried-and-true tools to lock onto your purpose, uncover your inner grit, and get in the right mindset to go after your goals.
Rebecca’s success isn’t just her cheeky British humor or her adorable dog Alphie; people come to Rebecca because she’s shared many of the same experiences — she knows what it’s like to feel lost, unable to find the right career, live broke, go through a divorce, and struggle with a negative relationship with food. Through her personal development she has mastered her high performance habits and today shares her tools.
Today we discuss the exciting announcement of her book release called ‘It Takes Grit’ and as well as an event you can still join now called ‘I’ve Got Grit’ which you will hear more about in this episode and can join by link shared below
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Transforming Your Body And Mind Into The Healthiest, Happiest You”
Are you looking to up level your life and become the happiest and healthiest you? Learn today the go-to guide to level up your life— strengthen, energize, elevate, and conquer. Learn from Rebecca Louise how to handle anything that life throws at you, build your own optimal morning routine, and an action plan to get started from where you are at so that you can go after your goals and CRUSH them.
“You always have a choice”
We talk about:
- How to set goals and then crush them
- Being accountable for yourself. Steps to take to tackle your goals
- Why having action before motivation will sustain results
- Why we need our own optimal morning routine and what is Rebecca’s
- Thoughts on intermittent fasting
- Creating a lifestyle plan
- Taking responsibly for ourselves in our relationships
- How personal development can change our relationships
- Her top 5 recommended healthy habits that can change your life
- Simple tasks we can take to help us transform of minds, productivity and get the success we desire
- How can we best strengthen our grit?
- One of the most critical mindset hacks to get the results we desire
- Meal planning
- Her 30 day challenge
- What to expect at her event ‘I’ve Got Grit’ (also learn more in link below)
What legacy do you want to leave?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment