Rebecca Zung ON How To Outsmart A Narcissist And Slay Negotiations In Every Situation
17th Apr, 2023
Welcome my guest, Rebecca Zung. She has become wildly popular with her vast knowledge and in depth teachings on how to negotiate with a narcissist. Today you will learn and come into a deeper understanding of how narcissists operate and when dives their ego. Whether you are in a business negotiable, an intimate relationship, or close peers you will learn today how to not let them run the show and instead outsmart the narcissist in any situation.
Rebecca Zung is one of the Top 1% of attorneys in the nation, having been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Lawyer in America”, as “Legal Elite” by Trend Magazine, and recognized by her peers and the judiciary as AV(c), preeminent rated in family law, the highest possible rating for an attorney by Martindale Hubbell. She went from being a single mom, college dropout, to becoming one the most powerful lawyers in the country at the helm of a multi-million dollar practice. She is now committed to sharing her secrets and empowering others to live their lives at their optimum level of success, professionally and personally.
She is the author of the bestselling books, Negotiate Like You M.A.T.T.E.R.: The Sure Fire Method to Step Up and Win (foreword by Robert Shapiro) and Breaking Free: A Step-by-Step Divorce Guide for Achieving Emotional, Physical, and Spiritual Freedom, and welcoming her newest book, SLAY the Bully: How to Negotiate with a Narcissist and Win.
She continues to serve through her incredible on-demand programs such as S.LA.Y. Your Negotiation With a Narcissist, and the Divorce Delete-Alt-Control Masterclasses. She is also the host of the popular show Negotiate Your Best Life™ which is available on YouTube and as a Top Podcast, and also is a frequent keynote speaker.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Rebecca Zung ON How To Outsmart A Narcissist And Slay Negotiations In Every Situation”
Are you dealing with a narcissist? You are seeing all the red flags, but don’t know how to handle it. Rebecca Zung shares how to outsmart a narcissist in any situation so you can take your power back and not let them destroy you. Learn today how to communicate and negotiate to win. With Rebecca’s S.L.A.Y formula you can get a narcissist to back down and stop the bullying.Whether you are in a business negotiable, an intimate relationship, or close peers you will learn today how to not let them run the show and instead outsmart the narcissist in any situation.
“You do not have to make others wrong in order to make your choice right. “
We Talk About:
- What led Rebecca into talking about narcissists
- What is a covenant narcissist
- What are the characteristics of a narcissist
- What is diamond level supply
- What is coal level supply
- Does personality disorders come trauma during childhood
- What happens when we are constantly in fight or flight
- Why kids don’t have empathy
- Advice for parents noticing their kids having narcissistic qualities
- Immediate red flags to look for when dealing with a narcissist
- An example of a conversation from a narcissist
- Best way to deal these interactions
- The S.L.A.Y method
- Why you should never defend yourself
- What keeps someone in a relationship with a narcissist
- Why so many are interested in learning about this
- Her self care practices
- Giving yourself grace and forgiveness
- Can you help a narcissist ?
- Her new book coming out in October : Slay the bully
“If you were to leave with us a piece of wisdom you have learned in your life’s journey, what would that life lesson be that you would love to share with us today?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
- Preorder he new book: Slay The Bully
- Listen to her podcast: Negotiate Your Best Life
- Check out her courses
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.