Live Fearlessly Authentic: A World Champion Triathlete’s Advice On How To Achieve Your Dreams With Siri Lindley
14th Dec, 2020
We can all find ourselves relating to what’s shared in this episode today. Many of us have at sometime or another felt lost in our own skin and not certain what is next for us, especially when life knocks us down and we have to regain strength to get back up. Today’s episode will prove to you that anything is possible, we just have to make the decision to believe in the potential of ourselves. My guest will share powerful tools to connect deeper with your authentic self, disciplining your thoughts, and remind you how truly powerful you are.
My guest, Siri Lindley went from living in the depths of self doubt to winning big and living fearlessly. Siri is an author, keynote speaker, animal advocate, cancer survivor, 2x World Champion Triathlete, and now the world’s very best female triathlon coach. She shares the stage with Tony Robbins and is recognized as his 8 Most Inspirational Speakers. Siri proves it’s never too late to rewrite your own story and change the thoughts, habits, and behaviors that hold you back. She will help you uncover your own potential, empower you to go after your dreams and live fearlessly authentic.
First hearing Siri speak on Tony Robbins stage at UPW, I was brought to tears and mesmerized by her authentic soul and the vulnerability she shared absolutely moved me. Siri is the epitome of vulnerability. She shares with us her struggles, her strengths, and the most challenging time of her life in battling to survive cancer. Her heart she shares with you today to help you know that everything we need is already within us. The lessons and wisdom shared today will change your life.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Live Fearlessly Authentic: A World Champion Triathlete’s Advice On How To Achieve Your Dreams”
We all have big dreams, although some seem unobtainable. Today’s guest Siri Lindley will prove to you that anything you dream to accomplish and overcome is possible. She shares the tools and principles she used to go from depths of self doubt to winning big and living fearlessly. She is a 2x World Champion Triathlete and cancer survivor that knows what it means to accomplish the impossible and she is here to remind you how truly powerful you are
“Everything you need is within you”
We Talk About:
- The decisions we make at a young age that form our beliefs
- What mantra gave her freedom and made her feel safe in her skin again
- How to bridge the gap to pursue your goals when you don’t even have what it takes yet
- Why you should do visualization and additionally what you should visualize
- Staying true to yourself
- Why gratitude is the answer is everything
- What is meant to win World Campion and life lesson learned
- Backing yourself — taking a chance on you
- Why you must continue to set new goals and continue to back yourself
- When there is so much uncertainty around us we need to create certainty for ourselves
- How we can begin to discipline our thoughts
- The gift of learning to receive
- Making a powerful decision
- Remembering the strength you have
- The power of gratitude
- Healing yourself from the inside out
- Everything we need is inside of us
- The gift Siri Lindley learned through battling cancer
- Taking care of your health first and foremost
- Clearing your body of toxicity, stress, emotions and how that helps us heal
- Next goal for Siri Lindley
- About her foundation ‘Believe Ranch and Rescue’
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment