Health Optimisation—UK’s Leading Biohacker, Tim Gray, Reveals The Art And Science To Biohack Your Health
23rd Aug, 2021
Excited to bring you my expert guest that goes deep into overall health optimization by biohacking the resources available to us. My guest Tim Gray is “the UK’s Leading Biohacker”, and is the Founder of the Health Optimisation Summit. As a psychology specialist, serial entrepreneur and successful businessman, Tim founded and invested in multiple 7-figure businesses, including several digital marketing agencies, and London’s first private Hyperbaric Oxygen Clinic.
After years spent self-healing his body from chronic health conditions through biohacking alone, Tim embarked on a mission to educate and empower the masses. As such, he created The Health Optimisation Summit, Europe’s largest health conference, which aims to provide people with the knowledge, tools and resources to take their own health and performance to the next level. The summit is a world-first collaboration between the US-based health titans: Bulletproof Biohacking Conference, and PaleoF(x), which showcases the best speakers from the health, biohacking, fitness, longevity, nutrition, and function and preventative medicine spaces. Tim is also the man behind the Biohacker London Meetup group, a growing global community which laid the foundation in the UK for the summit’s success.
Tim is passionate about optimizing the brain and body to achieve mental clarity, stamina and longevity.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Health Optimisation—UK’s Leading Biohacker, Tim Gray, Reveals The Art And Science To Biohack Your Health”
Learn how you can biohack your health and optimize it to work for you, not against you. Everything from your sleep, hydration, light, minerals, liver, to dental health. UK’s leading biohacker shares the art and science to optimize your health.
“Timing your day, is as important as timing your night”
We Talk About:
- The core areas we can address to optimize our health using biohacking
- The art and the science of ways we should and can biohack our health
- How he discovered mercury was the main culprit to his health deteriorating
- How optimizing our sleep affects our overall health
- Why drinking more water is not the solution to dehydration
- How light affects us and why we need to be in natural sunlight
- How we can address the inflammation in our body and reduce the symptoms associated with it
- “If you don’t take a day to relax, your body will choose it for you”
- How he got into biohacking
- Starting Health optimisation summit
- Possible alternative options to taking antibiotics
- How to discover have high mercury
- Why Mercury fillings are harmful
- Dental work and Metal filling and root canals
- How bacteria in our mouth affects our gut
- How coconut pulling and oregano oil helps problems in the mouth
- What is biohacking
- The five foundations to optimize our health
- Sleep optimization comes first
- “Instead of optimizing your night to optimize your day, it’s optimize your day to optimize your night”
- How to properly ensure you are hydrated
- Why you should add Celtic sea salt to your water
- Benefits of grounding
- Why we need to get in sunlight
- Why we must address our liver most importantly
- Technology tools recommend to use
If you were to write a book on your life’s story. What would be a piece of advice you would share to others on the first page?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment