The KEY Steps You Must Take To Lose The Weight & Keep It Off For Good With Weight-Loss Expert Charles D’Angelo
3rd Jul, 2023
My next guest you might know her from the 8 seasons she co-hosted Dancing with Stars or as host on Entertainment tonight. Meet Samantha Harris, an Emmy-winning journalist, author, certified personal trainer, nutrition advocate and promoter of healthy living.
In 2014 she was diagnosed with stage II invasive breast cancer at age 40, in which inspired a quest for answers about how we can all improve our overall health, prevent chronic diseases, and understand their underlying causes. The resulting book,Your Healthiest Healthy: 8 Easy Ways to Take Control, Help Prevent and Fight Cancer, and Live a Longer, Cleaner, Happier Life, translates comprehensive, research-backed knowledge into an easy-to-follow action plan for maximizing health, energy and happiness for life.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“The KEY Steps You Must Take To Lose The Weight & Keep It Off For Good With Weight-Loss”
“What you admire in other people is what you have not activated within yourself“
We Talk About:
- What contributed to him gaining a lot of weight at such a young age
- What shifted in him to take ownership of his health and then lose the weight
- The missing aspect many neglect when comes to weight loss
- The 3 legs of addressing your health
- Why mindset is necessary for lasting results
- Bring aware of fear and lethargy
- “Success is not linear, it does not happen in a straight line”
- First steps someone to begin to build their mindset
- Having clarity on the direction you want to go
- Knowing what you don’t want
- The aim not weight loss, but consistency
- Why planning is important
- Becoming resourceful
- Being invested will take more seriously
- Finding mentorship with someone that has your results
- The foundation of nutrition for being healthy and losing weight
- What are you consuming (not just food)
- Stopping emotional eating
- What to start today, to start you health journey
- Asking yourself, “what do I need to do to not accumulate more regrets”
“If you were to leave with us a piece of wisdom you have learned in your life’s journey, what would that life lesson be that you would love to share with us today?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment