The Energy Paradox: How To Beat Fatigue And Regain Your Energy With Dr. Steven Gundry
19th Apr, 2021
I am so excited to share this episode with you all today. Let me just tell you, today’s episode is so informative and gives an explanation to why you feel any sort of lack of energy in your days. My expert guest not only will go into depth explaining what disrupts our energy, but also what is the main culprit to this energy crisis so many of us suffer from. If any of you listening today wish you had more energy, understand why you have brain fog, need to reduce your body of inflammation, or just want to be more informed of how to optimize your health and wellbeing…this episode is for you.
Welcome my guest Dr. Steven Gundry MD. Mr. Gundry is one of the world’s top cardiothoracic surgeons and a pioneer in nutrition, as well as medical director at The International Heart and Lung Institute Center for Restorative Medicine. He has spent the last two decades studying the microbiome and now helps patients use diet and nutrition as a key form of treatment. He is author of many New York times best selling books including The Plant Paradox, and The Plant Paradox Cookbook, and The Longevity Paradox: How to Die Young at a Ripe Old Age and now his newest book The Energy Paradox: What to Do When Your Get-Up-and-Go Has Got Up and Gone. He also is the founder of GundryMD, a line of wellness products and supplements.
20 years ago, Dr. Gundry decided to prevent health issues. He retired as a cardiologist to teach patients how to eat, guiding them on how to get ahead of the problem, not fixing it after the fact. He shifted towards a more proactive approach to health through food and diet changes. At his waitlist-only clinics in California, Dr. Gundry has successfully treated tens of thousands of patients suffering from autoimmune disorders, diabetes, leaky gut syndrome, heart disease, and neurodegenerative diseases with a protocol that detoxes the cells, repairs the gut, and nourishes the body. He is also host of The Dr. Gundry Podcast.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“The Energy Paradox: How To Beat Fatigue And Regain Your Energy”
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? The Energy Paradox: When your get up and go, has got up and gone by Dr. Steven Gundry is the newest best selling book explaining why there is the energy crisis today and how to solve it. So many of us lack energy, but why? Today you will learn the main culprit and how you can reverse the damage done. What are main energy disruptors and how to consume foods to give you back your energy. Now let’s get to it…
“We are what we eat, and we are what the thing we eat, eats”
We Talk About:
- Why so many of us lack energy today and the reason might surprise you
- What we can begin to do to reverse the damage done to our mitochondria to restore our energy
- What foods, supplements and way of eating we should incorporate to improve our health and gut microbiome
- Why prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics impact our gut health
- How intermittent fasting helps provide us more energy
- How blue light affects us
- The 7 deadly energy disruptors
- What is Leaky gut and why it causes low energy
- How does leaky gut happen and how do we heal it
- What are lectins and how the are harmful
- If we need take antibiotics what should we do
- How we are consuming antibiotics unknowingly
- Loop holes in the food industry to be aware of
- Shocking truth of what sugar does to our immune system
- One glass of OJ doing more harm than good
- Why we must buy organic
- What are some things we can do to restore what’s already done to our gut
- Difference of Prebiotics, Probiotic and Postbiotics
- What is mydocrondira
- The problem with companies making pre-digested foods
- The problem with eating all day long
- How to help repair mitochondria
- How intermittent fasting helps provide us more energy
- Foods that help provide more energy
- What our good buddies (good bacteria) like to eat
- Getting prebiotics fiber in your diet and what it does to your energy
- How Dr Gundry eats
- Why the anti-inflammatory diet won’t be the end all solution
- Supplements recommends
- Surprising fact about sunscreen
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Thank you to our Sponsor:
Today’s episode is brought to you by one of my favorite health experts and founder of Mindful Health LLC, Danette May. Danette’s top superfood product from her Earth Echo Foods line is Cacao Bliss, which is one of my absolute favorite things I consume everyday!
Cacao bliss is a unique blend of 100% Organic Cacao Beans that are naturally kissed by the sun – maintaining its miraculous health benefits. Then they blend it with Turmeric, MCT Oil, Coconut, Himalayan Sea Salt, Cinnamon and Black Pepper for the perfect blend that tastes incredible.
The result? Fall in love with a truly decadent, healthy, guilt-free chocolate…removing your cravings, facilitating weight loss, boosting your energy and reducing your inflammation with one simple drink. Not only that, it is friendly to Paleo, Gluten-Free, Keto, Vegan, and Vegetarian Diets.
Every morning I mix one scoop of Cacao bliss with a cup of hot water, simply stir it up and indulge in a delicious cup of rich, smooth, creamy chocolate goodness that I know is delivering health-boosting superfoods. It’s like giving myself a warm hug in the morning. And now that the days are warmer I might even slip in an afternoon iced Cacao Bliss almond milk latte.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment