How To Overcome Adversity With True Grit And Grace With Amberly Lago
3rd Jun, 2019
My next guest will absolutely amaze you. When I heard her story I was blown away by her mental toughness and her ability to push through something that is considered to rank highest on the pain scale. I’m pleased to welcome Amberly Lago. She is the best selling author of ‘True Grit and Grace’ and a leading expert in the field of resilience, transformation, health and wellness. She shares her tools she discovered as she turned her own tragedy into triumph. Her carefully curated set of practical tools teach others how to tap into their superpower of resilience and persevere through any of life’s challenges. She offers hope and solutions for anyone living in chronic pain and has been featured on NBC’s TODAY Show, and featured in magazines such as Heath, Fit Pregnancy, Shape, and Disability Magazine.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“How To Overcome Adversity With True Grit And Grace.”
We talk about the importance of mindfulness and gratitude, how that helps us get through even the most painful situations in life. Her perseverance, strength and fortitude will inspire you. She shows us that everything is possible and exactly what it means to live with true grit and grace. So let’s get to it…
Questions I ask:
- What happened on the day that changed your life forever?
- What lesson do you feel you were being taught in your healing?
- What is your daily practice that helps you start your days of with a positive mindset to prepare you to tackle what you might have to endure that day?
- You have a toolbox that is considered your personal cures to help you handle your days. Whats some of your tools that help you and your clients on a daily basis?
- Can you explain the formula you came up with called: PACER
- How you think we can tap into our resilience?
- Why do you feel it’s important to have both grit and grace? What about those two work so well together?
- What do you say to someone that is afraid to ask for help?
“Gratitude is alchemy. It turns what we can’t do, into what we can do“
What is a piece of advice you would say to someone that you wish you knew on your journey in life?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment