Staying In Your Light: Self-Love, Self-Care, and Self-Healing With Jesse Golden
28th Feb, 2022
In today’s world it’s easy to feel impacted by the negativity and the chaos going on around us. Although we always have the opportunity to choose a different response and perspective that leads us back to our light. My guest today shares with us her journey of self discovery that has led her on a path of self-love, self-care, and self-healing. Discover how you can stay in your light even when there might seem light darkness is all around you.
In today’s episode I welcome a very dear and special guest that returns to the podcast. She is someone I personally admire and inspires me daily by the light she shines so brightly. My guest, Jesse Golden is a devoted mother, wife, holistic health practitioner, yoga teacher, author, and creator of The Golden Secrets—a holistic, sustainable skincare + wellness line…that I personally have been using for years now. Jesse believes that every challenge we encounter is an opportunity for us to create more light for ourselves and for our world.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Staying In Your Light: Self-Love, Self-Care, and Self-Healing With Jesse Golden”
Jesse believes that every challenge we encounter is an opportunity for us to create more light for ourselves and for our world. Learn today how Jesse Golden has cultivated a foundation of self-love, self-care, and self-healing. After putting the debilitating disease rheumatoid arthritis into remission through natural methods, Jesse has established herself as the face of hope in the health and fitness industry. She continues to thrive despite her diagnosis and shares with others how our struggles are an opportunity for more growth and to create more light in our life.
“The only way out is in”
We Talk About:
- Jesse sharing openly her methods of healing
- Being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis
- How ballet developed resistance to rejection
- Her first experience with yoga and why it changed her life
- Awareness of your inner dialogue
- “If you don’t listen to your bodies whispers, it is going to scream”
- A simple step (practice) to use to change your inner negative dialogue into a positive one
- What is rheumatoid arthritis and her experience with is
- Why she choose to heal holistically
- Her recommendations to cultivate self love
- Nurturing and loving your inner child
- How to get more in tune with your body (rituals or practices)
- The 5 to Thrive
- Staying as close to nature as possible
- Surrender is your power
- Staying in your light
- Miscarriages and IVF process
- Continuing to cultivate Self Acceptance
- The golden secrets brand
- The mission of the brand
- Listening to your intuition
- Why using the right oils is beneficial to your skin
- Going from “doing to being”
- Keeping a feminine /masculine energy in a relationship
What would be a piece of advice you would like to share with others?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
“What affects one of us, affects all of us. By healing myself, I heal the world. I am GOLDEN”. These are the affirmations of the Heal All Oil from my favorite wellness brand The Golden Secrets
The Heal All Oil originates from Polynesia, where it has been used for centuries for its anti-aging, beauty, and healing benefits. Get an instant glow and transform your skin naturally. Get my favorite go-to non-toxic Beauty Youth Oil or Heal All Oil now using my code: ERICA10 to receive a special discount.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment