Nikki Sharp | Giving Yourself The Permission To Heal: Detox and Replenish The Body, Mind, and Spirit
28th Mar, 2022
Today’s episode brings together the full spectrum of healing. As everything is intertwined, so healing our whole self is not by addressing one single thing, as one thing affects the next thing and the next thing. We must take an integrated approach and address our mind, body, and soul. Today’s guest shares her philosophy on healing the whole self from each of these three cornerstones.
Welcome my guest, Nikki Sharp. She is a best-selling author, wellness expert, and the creator of the #1 app, The 5-Day Detox, along with the wildly popular e-book, The 5-day Detox. Formerly an international model, Nikki Sharp’s own health journey led her to become passionate about helping others create a balanced and fulfilled life through food, exercise, and spirituality. Since creating her lifestyle brand she can be seen giving health tips on national shows such as Access Hollywood, Extra TV, Good Day LA, and is frequently featured in magazines and online components. Through her work as a health coach and wellness blogger, Nikki’s mission is to spread the knowledge of healthy living for the mind, body and soul.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Giving Yourself The Permission To Heal: Detox and Replenish The Body, Mind, And Spirit”
It’s time to starting choosing you. This is your permission to start your healing journey; begin to detox and replenish your body, mind, and soul. With the help of wellness expert, Nikki Sharp she will guide you through the 3 cornerstones to help you feel vibrant and renewed once again. Learn how to develop a healthy mindset around food to nourish your body with nutrients, make choices aligned with what you need, and feel deeply connected to your soul and intuition.
“Healing starts and ends with us”
We Talk About:
- Showing up in our humanness
- Struggling with body image
- Her healing journey
- Moving into a healing mindset
- Eating disorders and disordered eating…knowing the difference
- Associating exercise with a negative thing
- Changes she made to get out of eating disorder
- Why you might be disconnected to your intuition
- Addressing our gut health first
- 5 day detox ebook and why it was so popular
- Her philosophy on food
- Why we should eat colorful foods
- The must haves for food and the one thing to avoid
- Having a healthy mindset around fitness
- Having your own spiritual practice
- The greatest lesson she learned from a recent journey through healing
- Our outer experience is a reflection of our inner experience
- Relationships being a mirror
- Taking ownership for our life
- Practices for healing oneself
- Power in journaling and gratitude
- How holding onto emotions affects our body
- Creating space for healing
- Manifesting…her approach
- Not being in a needy energy
- Self love and self care practices
What would be a piece of advice you would share like to share with others?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Thank you to our Sponsor:
Today’s episode is brought to you by one of my favorite health experts and founder of Mindful Health LLC, Danette May. Danette’s top superfood product from her Earth Echo Foods line is Cacao Bliss, which is one of my absolute favorite things I consume everyday!
Cacao bliss is a unique blend of 100% Organic Cacao Beans that are naturally kissed by the sun – maintaining its miraculous health benefits. Then they blend it with Turmeric, MCT Oil, Coconut, Himalayan Sea Salt, Cinnamon and Black Pepper for the perfect blend that tastes incredible.
The result? Fall in love with a truly decadent, healthy, guilt-free chocolate…removing your cravings, facilitating weight loss, boosting your energy and reducing your inflammation with one simple drink. Not only that, it is friendly to Paleo, Gluten-Free, Keto, Vegan, and Vegetarian Diets.
We are offering up to 15% off when you use code: ERICAL
Just go to https://earthechofoods.com/ericalippy
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment