Pursuing Your Passion With Pure Grit With Rebecca Louise
6th Apr, 2020
This season we are in is preparing us for massive change. None of us would have ever thought we would experience anything like this in our lifetime. As all of us are currently and hopefully abiding by the “stay at home” order, we have some time to really start focusing on where we want to take our lives next. Being that we are in a different season, I want to serve you as best as I can and provide you with the tools you might need to propel your life forward today. With that being said, my next guest will serve you just that and I’m so honored to welcome on Rebecca Louise. For those that don’t know this beauty yet, Rebecca-Louise is a successful celebrity fitness trainer and entrepreneur. With a following of more than 4 million, 350+ million views on Youtube, she is helping people all over the world lead a healthy, active lifestyle and leveling up their self belief. Also she created the #1 daily fitness and nutrition app called Burn. Rebecca-Louise believes that optimal wellness is based on 20% fitness and 80% nutrition. Mindset and the power of positive thinking is a big part of what she shares to help inspire you to believe in yourself more, to see that anything is possible when you choose to believe it, and that the only limitations you have are the ones that you put on yourself.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Pursuing You Passion With Pure Grit”
Are you wanting to pursue a new passion and create the life you desire to live? There is no time better than now to start. Rebecca Louise will show you what it means to have pure grit and a mindset that will achieve the goals you have in mind. The only limitations you have are the ones that you put on yourself. So it’s time to remove the blocks and go after your dreams with grit and determination.
“Ignorance right now is a choice”
Questions I ask:
- In preparation for your goal to climb Mount Everest, what are some powerful lessons that have strengthened your resilience?
- What inspired you to make the goal to climb Mount Everest?
- Have you always been so confident in your pursuits or does self doubt creep in?
- What has been your strategy in going after things with have no knowledge about? Do you ever feel imposer syndrome?
- How did you learn to do fitness videos yourself? Best platform to use
- Where is the best place to start in trying to take a passion into a business?
- What do you recommend to someone that has an idea and a passion, although fearful of what it might take to start?
- Where does your grit come from?
- What is your mission and purpose today?
- Can you share a little bit about your upcoming book “It takes Grit”
- When have you felt your most powerless?
What does a passionate purposeful life look like to you?
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment