Stefanos Sifandos On How To Cultivate Sacred Sexuality, Intimacy, And Deep Connection In Partnership
13th Feb, 2023
I am excited to drop this episode today on the show. It’s with a returning guest that was very popular on our show previously. I am honored to bring him back on to go deeper into his expertise and also see how things have evolved in the last couple of years. Welcome my guest, Stefanos Sifandos. He’s a behavioral scientist, leading relationships expert, trained educator, and the co-founder of Elementum Coaching Institute and the MPowered Brotherhood.
Stefanos is passionate about leading people closer to their highest potential. Stefanos has worked with thousands of men and women from all walks of life; special forces soldiers, Olympic gold medalists, elite fighters, and everyday people. Stefanos’ philosophy merges the best of eastern and western methodologies to promote spiritual balance and empower people in life and love. From trauma release to navigating the murky waters of modern masculinity, to helping men and women escape negative patterns and cultivate a positive sense of self as well as restructuring and re-framing their relationships with themselves and their loved ones.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“How To Cultivate Sacred Sexuality, Intimacy, And Deep Connection In Partnership”
Learn today what is required of ourselves to enter into a healthy partnership. Today’s guest, Stefanos Sifandos, relational alchemist and relationship expert shares the inner work we all must and to take ownership of the part we play in our own lives and relationships. Reflecting and addressing emotional trauma, patterns, and triggers so we can begin to heal what no longer serves us and not project them onto our partners. Learn today how to cultivate a deeper connection and intimacy with your partner so you can have a healthy, sacred union.
We Talk About:
- New lessons he has learned having a baby girl
- Being discipline in creating space
- The inner work we must first do to create a healthy partnership
- The importance of working on yourself in order to have a healthy relationship
- Addressing emotional trauma, patterns, and how we play a part in our story and relationship
- Allocating time to create intimacy with your partner
- A feminine approach and masculine approach for sexuality
- Creating sacred sexuality
- Safety with one another
- Learning to share with our partners our wounds
- Finding yourself judging your partner…what should work on
- Why we judge another
- How practicing breath work can support a relationship and ourselves
- Using somatic work for your healing process
- What to do to start healing a fracture in a relationship
- How he witnesses men evolve in his space
- Why having range is important for a man
- His piece of wisdom that will leave you in tears
- Introduction to his new book: Tuned In and Turned On
“If you were to leave with us a piece of wisdom you have learned in your life’s journey, what would that life lesson be that you would love to share with us today?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Have you had on your heart to 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩? Do you have this desire to get your message out to the world and impact others?
No longer delay your impact you are MEANT to make! Take your passion and move into action.
I have created The Podcast Playbook with is your Complete Step-By-Step Guide To Successfully Launch Your Podcast Without Overwhelm
🌟Get a clear roadmap to jump-start your podcast’s success, eliminate your tech fears, bury the stress, and fire your way my Podcast Playbook Course
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.