Case Kenny ON The Secret To Transform Your Relationships, Gain More Peace, Have More Clarity And Live A More Fulfilling Life
28th Aug, 2023
My guest today is a fellow podcaster that has gained a strong following and audience by sharing his journey, insights, and wisdom he cultivated by going within. Self inquiry is what led him on a path of deeply understanding himself and his relationship with others. As he calls it, practicing mindfulness will not only help you gain more self awareness, but also bring truth, understanding, and peace to your life and how you choose to live it.
My guest is Case Kenny. He is an entrepreneur, mindfulness expert, host and founder of the top 25 Apple podcast a part of the SiriusXM distribution network, New Mindset, Who Dis. Beloved by some of today’s biggest celebrities including Hailey Bieber, Sophia Bush, and John Cena to name a few, you might recognize him from his viral coffee cup and post-it quotes on Instagram, which have been shared by millions and featured by The Today Show, Good Morning America, Forbes, Women’s Health, Cosmopolitan and many more.
Created in 2018, Kenny’s podcast New Mindset, Who Dis features his short, no-B.S.take on all things mindfulness in a relatable way, empowering people to be happier and live more fulfilling lives by changing their mindsets in all areas of life spanning from self worth + empowerment to dating + relationships, career advice and more. The podcast has received over 6,000 5-star reviews and has held a position as a top 25 podcast on both the Apple Podcasts and Spotify charts for the past 3 years.
Case is also the creator of the best-selling mindfulness journals including The New Mindset Journal, But First, Inner Peace, Unbothered and Single Is Your Superpower, and digital journals including Closure and Clarity. He recently published his first book in January 2023, “That’s Bold Of You,” a self-help book to guide readers on how to let go of self-judgment.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“ The Secret To Transform Your Relationships, Gain More Peace, Have More Clarity And Live A More Fulfilling Life”
How can you better understand yourself and gain more clarity on why you feel what you feel, do what you do, and why you want what you want.It’s practicing mindfulness and asking yourself powerful questions. Self inquiry is the best personal development you can do. Learn how you can transform your relationships, (presently and in the future) gain more inner peace, and have more clarity on what you want and why you want it. My guest, Case Kenny is a mindfulness expert and he shares with us his insight on relationships, dating, journaling, and how to improve our mindset so that we can live a more fulfilling life.
“Connecting self awareness with action is how you make it real”
We Talk About:
- What led him into podcasting and sharing mindfulness
- The art of self awareness combined with action
- Was there a catalyst to him talking about relationships
- What his approach to mindfulness was
- How journaling has helped in mindfulness
- What questions has helped the most
- The practice of journaling and why so helpful
- Finding clarity in your thoughts
- Finding who you are and letting go of who you are not
- Key to building the foundation with ourselves before entering a relationship
- The benefit to being single to learn what you want
- Knowing our standards and why we have them
- Asking WHY for a deeper understanding
- Speaking your truth and your needs
- A willingness to speak up in a relationship
- Speaking up and get what you want, or to get what you need
- Find clarity by having conversations
- Living in potential, other than reality
- Looking at actions other than feelings
- Being radically honest with yourself
- Independence in a relationship
- Reframing what a relationship means
- Instead build a life with someone, do life with someone
- How millennials seeing dating and marriage these days
- Connecting the heart and the head…finding the balance between both
- Why self forgiveness is necessary for our growth
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment