A Holistic Path To Lifestyle Transformation: Preventive And Restorative Medicine Using Ancient Wisdom, Science, And Mind-Body Exercises In The Modern World With Dr. Bita Yadidi
21st Dec, 2020
As we continue topics on health and overall wellness for this season on Passion Love pursuit podcast, today’s episode will help you broaden your horizon on holistic options to improve your mental, physical, and spiritual wellbeing. Many of us already know of the traditional ways we can improve our health and overall wellness, although this episode will inspire you to explore other options that are out there in the eastern world.
My guest today will help shift your perspective of what health and wellness really is. We discuss everything from meditation, acupuncture to eastern medicine. Today will help you recognize that our true health and wellness is a lifestyle not a temporary approach.
Welcome my guest, Dr. Bita Yadidi. She is a California Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturist, a Doctor of Oriental Medicine specializing in Preventative Medicine, a certified Chi Gong, Tai Chi & Meditation instructor and a certified Lifestyle Coach. Dr. Bita Yadidi, is the founder of Wellness To Be; An East-West Integrative Wellness Center in the heart of Beverly Hills, specializing in preventative and restorative health, with an emphasis on physical, emotional, mental & spiritual health.
Today she shares with a wealth of information and knowledge in regards to different practices we can incorporate in our life now to help further our health and overall well being.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“A Holistic Path To Lifestyle Transformation: Preventive And Restorative Medicine Using Ancient Wisdom, Science, And Mind-Body Exercises In The Modern World ”
How can we begin to bridge the gap between western and eastern medicine? Today’s episode will provide you with the knowledge and tools you can use to further your health and overall well-being by a holistic approach. Learn the practices that you can utilize to improve your overall health physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
“Our true health and wellness is a lifestyle not a temporary approach”
We talk About:
- What made Dr. Bita Yadidi turn to Eastern medicine
- Shifting your perspective of what health and wellness really is
- What awakening Dr. Bita Yadidi had in silent retreat
- The 2 important principles of healing and self suffering- attachments and aversions
- How meditation will prepare you for handling anything that comes your way
- Operating from a cup that is half full, not half empty
- How your health habits may be negatively impacting all aspects of your life
- Resisting whats possible to show up for you
- Letting go of judgement and attachment
- Getting in deeper touch with yourself
- Her business Wellness To Be
- What is Acupuncture is good for and how it benefits our health
- What is cupping and what are the benefits
- Naturally strengthening your immune system opposed to weakening it
- Benefits of Infrared sauna
- What Tai Chi
- Eastern medicine
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment