Cultivate Self Trust And Reclaim The Relationship With Your Body With Kara Elise Campbell
2nd Feb, 2023
Welcome my guest, Kara Elise Campbell. She is an embodiment + relationship coach helping women connect with their bodies and create space for healthy relationships. Also a podcaster and an author on a mission to empower you in your journey of trusting yourself and fully stepping into your power.
As a former celebrity chef, Kara is a big believer that food is a modality to help us connect to our bodies, and when we connect to our bodies, we unlock our lives.
Kara works with women who are frustrated with feeling alone, insecure, and disconnected from their lives and are seeking a community of like minded women to connect and gain clarity on the relationships they have with themselves, their bodies and others.
Now let’s talk about this subject:
“Cultivate Self Trust And Reclaim The Relationship With Your Body”
Learn today how to regain self trust and be in embodied. My guest, Kara Elise Campbell will empower you to reconnect to your body, get clear on what you want, and learn how to invite it in. When a woman becomes embodied, absolutely nothing is out of reach. Learn today how to reclaim those parts of you that you have dismissed or neglected. Get ready to reclaim your relationship with your body, your power, your alignment, and your ability to trust yourself.
“The largest torn in your side, is probably going to be your greatest asset as some point”
We Talk About:
- How to move into self trust
- How to discover the root cause to what keeping you from being in your worth
- Reclaiming those parts of you that you have abandoned
- Embodiment practices
- Knowing what your body needs
- Not seeking validation outside ourselves
- Cultivating a healthy relationship with our body and self
- The changing of last names
- The catalyst to the changes in her life
- Being a celebrity chef
- Helping women if what pain she had to overcome
- Why self trust is the anchor
- How to move into self trust- Step 1
- What is usually keeping us from keeping our word with others and ourselves
- Stop self abandoning yourself
- Walk back towards yourself and reclaim those parts you have abandoned
- How to start to return back into our heart
- Self awareness is your greatest asset
- Training the brain to feel a different way
- What does embodiment practices look like and what would they be
- What your body is trying to tell you
- Her embodiment deck- the intention behind it
- The mind doens’t have to have the final say
- Parents to help their kids not seek outside validation
- Modeling to your kids
- Her 3 non-negotiables as a mom
- What is her group program ‘Reclaim”
“If you were to leave with us a piece of wisdom you have learned in your life’s journey, what would that life lesson be that you would love to share with us today?
Resources included in episode
Inspired? Please subscribe and leave a review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people. I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode.
Have you had on your heart to 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩? Do you have this desire to get your message out to the world and impact others?
No longer delay your impact you are MEANT to make! Take your passion and move into action.
I have created The Podcast Playbook with is your Complete Step-By-Step Guide To Successfully Launch Your Podcast Without Overwhelm
🌟Get a clear roadmap to jump-start your podcast’s success, eliminate your tech fears, bury the stress, and fire your way my Podcast Playbook Course
If you are on this journey too, help me find you and hashtag #Passionlovepursuit . This is an incredible journey. Let’s keep this pursuit in action!
Leave a comment